This page contains the site's terms and conditions russiandigitalsim.com, which is owned by the company “Russian Digital Simulations", which manufactures add-ons for flight simulators. By using this website, you agree to comply with these rules, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for complying with any applicable local laws.
These rules may be updated from time to time. Russian Digital Simulations may make changes to these rules unilaterally. It is the responsibility of the user of this website to promptly review the changes. We recommend checking this page for updates at least once a month. You can also subscribe to our newsletter. Our subscribers will be notified of any changes to the Terms and conditions of use of the company's official website. By using this website, you agree to comply with the current version of these terms.
At the moment, the rules as amended on 06.10.2020 apply.
THE USE OF THE WEB SITE
You are allowed to use this website for your personal and corporate needs, print and download materials from this website, provided that you do not change their content without the consent of the copyright holder. You are also free to bookmark pages on this website and share links that direct others to the content of this website. In other cases, materials from this website may not be reproduced or republished online or offline without the permission of the copyright holder.
All materials published on this website are the intellectual property of Russian Digital Simulations. Copyright and related rights to all materials published on this website are the property of Russian Digital Simulations or our licensors and may not be reproduced without our prior written consent. Consent can be obtained in simple written form by email. Consent must be expressed unambiguously and unambiguously and be certified by a digital signature or image of the signature of the founder and head of Russian Digital Simulations Maxim Kaptelkin.
No part of this site may be reproduced without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.
THE BEHAVIOR OF THE VISITOR
When using this website, you will not post or send any material to or from this website:
- for which you didn't get all the necessary permissions;
- that are discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, incite racial hatred, violate privacy or privacy, may cause inconvenience to other users who encourage or represent behavior that would be considered a criminal offense, result in civil liability, or otherwise contravene applicable law; or
- that are malicious in nature, including (but not limited to) computer viruses, Trojans, corrupted data, or other potentially malicious software or data.
We inform you that we will cooperate with any law enforcement agencies and comply with a court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person who posted material on this website in violation of these rules.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Any links to third-party websites located on this website are for your convenience only. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of such third-party websites or organizations or for their content. We do not support third-party websites and do not represent their owners and/or authors of any material published on them. If you go to a third-party website linked to this website by a link, you do so at your own risk.
Links to third-party websites may be affiliate links. In this case, we may receive a Commission if you buy a certain product or perform a certain action on a partner site.
If you wish to link to this website, you can do so only on the basis that you link to, but do not reproduce, any page from this website and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way indicate that we support any services or products, unless this has been specifically agreed with us and you have received a corresponding notification from us in simple written form;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us and/or provide false information about our company;
- you do not link from a website that does not belong to you; and
- your site does not contain any material that is offensive, contradictory, violates any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person and/or organization, or is contrary in any way to any applicable laws.
If you do link to our website in violation of these terms, you will fully compensate us for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your actions.
DISCONTINUATION OF USE
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to all or part of this website with or without prior notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, for violation of these terms.
These rules will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. By using this website, you agree that any disputes arising in connection with this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Russian Federation.
If you would like to contact us about these terms, please send an email using the contact form.